Thursday 26 May 2016

DAY THREE: R.I.P. MY SWEET GIRL.

Was even easier than Day Two. No aftereffects. None at all.

Started out pretty blue. Today is the 2nd anniversary of the death of my older cat. She was my baby, my best friend and my confidante for more than 20 years. I miss her as much as if she died yesterday. I cried on the bus on the way to the hospital.


The therapy was short: 3 minutes per side and bing! I was done. A friend picked me up afterwards and we ran some errands and she treated me to lunch. We gabbed and gabbed. We went back to her place for tea and crafts but her puppy is so cute we just sat on the balcony petting the dog and cat.

I walked home (Hot!) and stole lilacs from a couple places so now my room smells like spring!

It was a good day.

RIP my kitty-love.

No comments:

Post a Comment